Have a Project In Mind?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does your pricing work?
When pricing your job, we consider different factors:
- Stitch count
- Design size
- Screen Printing
- Garment Style/Color
- Number of ink colors
- Number of printed locations
2. What is your turn around time?
Our average turn around time is 10 business days. Rush order is available with prior approval. There are additional fees for rushed printing or embroidery.
- 2 Business days = 50%
- 3 Business day = 30%
3. Where are you located?
We are located in downtown Anderson, SC at 614 N. Murray Ave.
4. What is your minimum order requirement?
We can accept orders for screen printing as low as 12 pieces as long as they have the same design and same ink colors. With larger quantities comes better pricing. For embroidery, the minimum is 1 piece.
5. Do you offer products made in the U.S.A.?
Absolutely. Give us a call or shoot over an email and we can supply options for you.
6. Can I order a blank sample?
Yes, blank samples can be ordered. Let us know what sample you’re interested in and we will take care to get them for you.
7. Can I print or stitch trademarked materials?
The short answer is NO. Printing or stitching a trademarked logo is extremely illegal. With that, all customers are responsible for the originality of their design and we accept no liability for the printing or stitching of trademarked designs.
8. Can I select different sizes/styles of garments in the same order?
As long as the sizes/styles are receiving the same design and ink color.
9. Can I add multiple shirt colors to the same order?
Again, if the different colored shirts are all receiving the same design and ink color.
10. Are there any setup/ink fees?
There are, but we work these into our pricing. So, the price we quote is the price you’ll get.
Get in touch below.
Ask any questions.
614 N Murray Ave, Anderson SC 29625
Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm